Monday, April 6, 2009

Just looking at this and that, and...

…So, as if I am getting any participation I will wail away at the effort and see how soon the effort starts to gain any traction whatsoever.
From the Cleveland Library, Downtown, the Stokes Wing. And checking out some stuff. Anything to recommend???
Well, Libby, there’s:
· Will Bunch’s Tear Down This Myth, How the Reagan Legacy Has Distorted our Politics and Haunts Our Future. Looks like a good read, and looks recommended enough to check out. Don’t know if I need to go there… kind of a specific example of how the “Right Wing Noise Machine” has been able to quite successfully frame the mainstream the debate and give kind of a “given” status to Reagan’s supposedly great legacy and achievements. If interested try getting it through this link http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100253947 and support the dude and NPR all at the same time.
· Looking at articles in the March 18, 2009 “New Republic” reminds me of why what I want to do is not, repeat not, just find shit on the Web that I think makes sense (or doesn’t) and then Blog on it and hope to become one of the cutting edge few who get enough traffic to maybe make something of my writing that way. Though if that starts to happen hey I’ll pursue success at “all of this” that way too, Brew. Sooo…. Check out another article about Obama’s peeps getting it or not getting it right or wrong: http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_stash/archive/2009/03/23/how-the-geithner-plan-could-work.aspx is a related blogpost to and article titled “Plan B, What’s stopping Tim Geithner” by Noam Scheiber. I couldn’t find the article on their Web Site but it should be their someplace.

No comments: