Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally getting ready to restart the efforts...

...which of course may or not mean crap.

I have a few things in mind that I will get going on first. Things like:
  1. Getting my new Web Space arranged for with hm. I just about did that today but figured to wait and think about appropriate names for what I put up and out there both in terms of the Web Domain and the organizational entity itself. Any day now.
  2. Figuring out who I am starting out with as the core group of peeps I'd like to engage with around this "work" and contact very early on and ask them to be involved, comment, post, etc. etc.. Im thinking SS, AA, BL, SS, MB, and of course, TJ. Maybe some others but the idea is to start small and build.
  3. And once going at all then I communicate with those I study up on as far as what they are doing and see what that leads to.

No comments: