Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sometimes it feels just like starting over...

...is all the more I get to doing. But today, lets face it, is different. Today is January 20, 2009- Inauguration Day for Barack Obama. For a long time now it seems like everybody talkin' bout Barack Obama. As well they and we should be. And as I will be too. A lot. Enough so that I would remark on it.

And this my latest restart of:
  • My work;
  • My music, and, perhaps most importantly to me anyhow:
  • My attempts to engage this whole vast thing out there that is our world and culture and planet and politics and economy and so on and so on.

To start with this time I am beginning more or less a naked non entity just starting out and hopefully I rapidly am able to get up to speed. There are a lot of levels I want to approach my efforts on so hopefully I just do them all this time.

The plan is to just do this on a regular basis and build it as it goes. It starts with the personal with a lot of people I want to reconnect with and then moves to the more publilc and political areas I want to work in.

No comments: